Bayside Solicitors understands that buying or selling a residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater to all people making property transactions in New South Wales.
Bayside Solicitors can provide assistance with conveyancing and property law in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Contract review
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property division
Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified team that includes experienced property lawyers and conveyancing secretaries.
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.